If you owned AT (Alternate Version)

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
shadowmaster

So... I was reading the topic on this an had an idea, what if you owned Alton Towers but there was nothing except the towers, you didn't know about anything we have now, what you you do???
Hello.
shadowmaster

To put it in an easier way, if you owned AT but had to start over, what would you do?
Hello.
oliviamae

I would probably convert areas to retail units so independent artists / crafters / entrepreneurs could sell their work in a wonderful setting. I would expand the gardens, install a high end restaurant, a cafe, a child's play area, and an outdoor cinema. It would be a place for a quiet family day out.
Jack

i'd think shops and tourists and as the place gets more popular add more stuff like flat rides and build until its got some huge coasters and stuff, similar to how the park first started  :D
operationguard

8) What would I do?......

To start with I would create a easy to use layout of the theme park paths. Atm they are not that easy to follow around if you haven't been before. Then I would fill in the rides from the center outwards. I would put some of the same rides in now (Hex, Duel, etc) but add a few of my own designs.

:D

~Op [AT Legend]
oliviamae

operationguard wrote: 8) What would I do?......

To start with I would create a easy to use layout of the theme park paths. Atm they are not that easy to follow around if you haven't been before. Then I would fill in the rides from the center outwards. I would put some of the same rides in now (Hex, Duel, etc) but add a few of my own designs.

:D

But those rides never would have existed. Its like the butterfly effect - it's different!