HILARIOUS ORPs!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Don't_Look_Down

My first ever ride on Rita, back in early 2010 (I absolutely hated it)

A different story nowadays :)
Oblivion beckons in T-minus five minutes, be prepared for embarkation!

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
Poison Tom 96

chip wrote: This picture actually made me cry with laughter. I am probably about to loose a friend by posting this  :lol:

I present a guy who is definitely not on this forum and is definitely not called .will

And myself, looking after him whilst on day release, on the right.
The Swarm has seatbelts :O
Nemmychick
Location: Wished I lived in Alton, but I live on the border of Wales

My Rita ORP is truly hilarious. My Dad looks like he is pooping himself whilst I look like I am peeing myself - but I actually did.... :oops: I will get that posted soon.
I live, breath and sleep Alton Towers.

I also produce the funniest ORP's in the planet!

Wuv yoooooooo <3
marky.com

There are a fair few I recall, but this one always makes me chuckle. How on earth did Arrr Beatrix manage to smuggle Stokywolf onto the ride? Shocking stuff!

Craig

marky.com wrote: There are a fair few I recall, but this one always makes me chuckle. How on earth did Arrr Beatrix manage to smuggle Stokywolf onto the ride? Shocking stuff!

Lol one of my faves without a doubt :p
SpinballEdders

This is Me, Navex, Fredward, Rowe and Cheese on Tomb Blaster at Chessie from this year's South Meet

Apologies for the poor quality :P
Rowe

LOL Bored Barnes! The one of us on Dragon Falls was equally a cracker of laughs! Shame we didn't get that :P
fredward

Gasp! :O

A photo of moi on ze forums!

Was ist das!?

but yeah, that was a fun time! Hoorah!
Jazzy B Bunny

Sorry pic of a pic and you can't see the full funny of this pic. Here's me and my friend on the flume yesterday... I'm at the back with the silly face! Even the man printing it thought it was hilarious  :lol:

Jazzy B Bunny

And this from Sunday, torrential rain + oblivion  :lol: my poncho didn't keep me dry as I didn't realise that I had it caught up in the buckle! Also my face always looks red on the oblivion photos, even though it isn't!

iNemesis

[align=center]Image
Oblivion

Close up of Oblivion

Rita[/align]
Last edited by iNemesis on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bote

Nice relaxing ride on Duel

RMT

And who could forget this TTF classic? ;)
DannyNewbro

Poison Tom 96 wrote:
chip wrote: This picture actually made me cry with laughter. I am probably about to loose a friend by posting this  :lol:

I present a guy who is definitely not on this forum and is definitely not called .will

Most over-head restraint car has to so the ride host knows if the over-head harness will click in place, if the seatbelt doesn't fit in place then the harness won't lock into place  ;)
Queenmaya99

Got my only ever ORP today on my first time on Oblivion!

Its my mum that makes me laugh, on the left!
______  ___                     
___   |/  /_____ _____  _______ _
__  /|_/ /_  __ `/_  / / /  __ `/
_  /  / / / /_/ /_  /_/ // /_/ /
/_/  /_/  \__,_/ _\__, / \__,_/ 
                 /____/

Khalichanan

Myself and the lovely Nora....

With Benedique and Rowe up front ;)
Kaycee

DannyNewbro wrote:
Poison Tom 96 wrote:

Most over-head restraint car has to so the ride host knows if the over-head harness will click in place, if the seatbelt doesn't fit in place then the harness won't lock into place  ;)
Not true! A harness can be sufficiently locked in place, and the seatbelt still not fit. Depends on the length of the seatbelt, and the individual dimensions of the passenger. But hosts/ops certainly wouldn't rely on that to tell if a harness is locked or not. ;) Seatbelts form an attachment between the restraint and the seat which is reassuring to the passenger.
badboi787

DannyNewbro wrote:
Poison Tom 96 wrote:

It's actually supposed to be a second line of defence if for whatever reason the locking mechanism breaks whilst the ride is in motion.  (Even though it's physically impossible for the locking mechanisms to break)
Last edited by badboi787 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
owenrita121

Me posing on Poccie.

My poor mum scared to death on Dragon Khan and BTW I don't have my eyes closed I was just preparing for the Corkskrew of death.
RITA
Nothing will stop her speed.