Clothes people wear to walk round Alton Towers all day

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Lucieloo

Hi all..
Last time I was at Alton it was Scarefest 2011 and some peoples costumes were fantastic!! We were not brave enough to go for the full makeup and Axe sticking out our heads but some people really made a great effort..
On the other hand over the summer (again last year) I have seen girls wearing the highest of heels to walk miles in and to stand queing must be toture??!
Just wondering what other people have seen people  dressing up as or wearing over the years for a day at the Towers??
First person ever to be proposed to on the Smiler! xxxxxx
And because of that I am now Mrs A....
Poison Tom 96

When i go with family and friends we are known to sit in the towers and watch the fashion 'parade' :p

Fat People in leggings is the worst and sadly most common one
RyanY

I try to wear trousers with a lot of pockets and a few with zips so I can store phones and wallets in them.

Some of the clothes others wear though are not suitable for a family theme park.
Lucieloo

I agree..
My man always wears combats bless him, so I dont even have to carr a bag around all day.. lol
First person ever to be proposed to on the Smiler! xxxxxx
And because of that I am now Mrs A....
Poison Tom 96

Usually for me it is Jeans and T-Shirt with a bag or rucksack
Don't_Look_Down

I tend to wear a t-shirt and jeans with a waterproof jacket. Sometimes I take a rucksack and hoody if it's going to be cold.
Oblivion beckons in T-minus five minutes, be prepared for embarkation!

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
CJH

Best think I seen:

A girl with 6 inch stilettos on. A top that can't even be classed as clothing as it was a piece of string and two ten pound notes one over each nipple. LOL!
And nothing short of a belt on her bottom half, which she had no underwear on either as seen on RITA!
This was Gypsy weekend 2010.
Chris 21 Manchester
SpinballEdders

I wear speedos in Cariba Creek...oh wait :P
scubahood

Yesterday at Thorpe Park there were two gypsy girls walking about no kidding they were dressed just how you see on the show tiny little shorts bikini top with breasts pretty much popping out and of course caked in fake tan
Jammydodger

Haha I saw them too, one of the soldier actors looked at them then shook her head at us!
scubahood

I'm not gonna lie those were some of the best breasts i've ever seen in my life lol. But back on topic it really puzzles me when women where high heels to a theme park. Flip flops is another one I have an issue with
MinteButtons

I'll normally go with jeans, a t-shirt, a waterproof jacket and a rucksack, so I'm OK for any weather.

What really puzzles me is I often see women walking around in flip flops and bikini tops.  :?  Flips flops would really hurt your feet after a full day at Alton, and a bikini top is hardly the most practical item of clothing for a rollercoaster!
Themeparksandy1981

Rockers make me laugh going around the park in there high black boots,black jeans,t shirt and a big leather coat in the middle of summer with me wearing 3/4 length trackies and a t shirt.
BigAl

Jeans + hoodie/jacket + socks + boxers + t-shirt + mac-in-a-sac + rucksack + sun glasses + trainers = me prepared. 8)
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

Jeans + Boots + TH13TEEN Hoodie + Sonic T-Shirt + Enthusiasm = My outfit, it kinda' helps to my enjoyment wearing Alton-esque clothes.
Last edited by Stelios7 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.
doctorjamie

Jeans, Converse, T-Shirt and a Windcheater =)
DanteNero666

I always come prepared with two sets of clothes. In the morning I will wear tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt. Then after me and my old man have been on the The Flume (heavy set people, absolutely soaked) I then head back to the car to change into my jeans, new t-shirt and short sleeved shirt.
Give me a coaster handshake!
JadeLeeWright x

I tend to wear a jumper and jeans when I visit in Autumn and in summer I wear tshirt and 3/4 shorts with converses... I dont know how some girls think they look good walking about a theme park wearing practically nothing it makes me BOKE !!! Put it away seriously ..... 8)
Longy

Jeans, hoodie, trainers.
If it's cold, I'll take a waterproof coat as well.

It feels comfortable for walking, and on the rides, and they look smart, but not too smart.
Poison Tom 96

Most i have worn to towers is full waterproofs and gloves and a neck warmer pulled up to my eyes as proved by my Fireworks CRR picture from 2010