Current Offers, Vouchers, Deals ETC...

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
DanteNero666

This is a thread where you post any offers, vouchers, 241's and any other deals you see around, including websites.
It would be helpful to get details and expiry dates etc.... Any you post will be added in the main body of this thread.
Entrance
Free Alton tickets for teachers - Primary & secondary school teachers + one guest are allowed free entry on specific dates during this year. (Dates TBC)

Free entry to Alton Towers with a blue peter badge for 6-15 yr olds.

2 4 1 Entry to Alton Towers with Train travel. Download the voucher and present it with your train ticket for 2 4 1 access. (Has been confirmed via Moneysavingexpert.com) Train ticket must be for the same day as you are attending Alton Towers. (Valid from 24th March - 30th June)

Alton2Towers tickets, offered for around £9 or using your previous ticket you can come back for around 15.00

Whsmith offering 2 4 1 with purchases. (Excludes dates: 2-4th Nov)

Some Tesco home brands are offering 2 4 1's, lemonade & Kitchen roll, may be others too.

Foxes Biscuits are offering 2 4 1's.

Under 4's free entry.

40% off entry via studentbeans.com for NUS card holders.

50% off hotel bookings Sun -T hur during these dates... 1 May 2012 - 31 May 2012, 1 June 2012 - 30 June 2012, 1 September 2012 - 30 September 2012

40% off when booking online + ERT (ends 4th June)

Free Friday: Stay at one of the hotels for £99 per room (based on 2 sharing) and receive 2 free theme park tickets.
1st OF JULY ONLY!

NHS Staff Members get 40% off when booking tickets, quote NHS Discount when booking over the phone.

Food/Merchandise/Other

All Day Dining. All you can eat from any venue for 22.50 an adult. T.A.C On Alton Towers website

Food Vouchers. Gold package & silver packages. 15.00 & 17.00 for adults. inc, hot drink, refill soft drinks, a main meal, a desert, 20% off store purchases, golf voucher.

NUS card holders get 10% off food, drink and shopping at Alton Towers.
Last edited by DanteNero666 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Give me a coaster handshake!
Longy

WH Smith are giving away 2 for 1 vouchers again when your purchase an item over a certain price.

The Sun have the 2 free tickets off (tokens), as well as 50% off the Hotels using SUN12.
Blaze

Where is this train voucher?
DanteNero666

I've read on several sites that showing your national rail ticket will get you 2 4 1 access, I will message AT to confirm this though
DanteNero666

Okay, you visit Daysoutguide.com http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/theme-adventure-parks and click claim offer for alton towers, (signing up is required) You then print out the voucher and present this, along with your train ticket.
Blaze

Doesn't look legit to be honest.
DanteNero666

National Rail has been confirmed + new 241's have been added.
DanteNero666

Any more around?
Vicki

Yep. There have been 241's in the Sun all week I think. They're deceptive because the advert makes it look like each day's voucher is only valid for one attraction, but if you read the small print, you find they're valid for a big list of attractions :)
The Lonely end of the Rink- a great song, and it\'s usually the case when I go ice skating because I just can\'t keep up!
DanteNero666

Thanks, added to main body.
Thom

According to altontowers.com and studentbeans.com, NUS card holders get 10% off food, drink and shopping at Alton Towers.

Additionally, studentbeans.com are offering 40% off tickets, perfect for odd-numbered groups!

Thom...
DanteNero666

Thanks Thom! Updated!
I had a look at the Argos thing, and saw inconsistent information. It says to "Get by: Tue 17 Apr 2012", but also says " Buy anything (no min spend) from your nearest Argos store between 21 and 27 Mar 2012 and you'll be given a 2for1 entry voucher"
And for that reason I'm not including it, thanks for the help though Navex, I appreciate it =)
crofty2009

hi, someone just facebooked me an event which apparently gives you free tickets if you get as many friends as possible to join the event.
trouble is it's by Alton Towers Inc. and i don't entirely think it's legitimate:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alton-Towers-INC/281170581957071

http://www.facebook.com/events/331288953597878/?notif_t=event_invite

any opinions?
Longy

crofty2009 wrote: hi, someone just facebooked me an event which apparently gives you free tickets if you get as many friends as possible to join the event.
trouble is it's by Alton Towers Inc. and i don't entirely think it's legitimate:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alton-Towers-INC/281170581957071

http://www.facebook.com/events/331288953597878/?notif_t=event_invite

any opinions?
DO NOT DO IT! IT'S A SCAM!

Many people on the AT Facebook page have already posted about this.
DanteNero666

Yes, I received this as well last night, no doubt once you try and "claim" it asks for details. What a despicable attempt!
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

2 2 for 1 vouchers in the Sunday Times news review on page 10.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.
e4kenndr

£15 entry for friends of annual pass holders - definitely a step in the right direction, I know it'll encourage me to be able to bring extra people along! :)

King Nemesis

What alton towers annual pass members?
And is this offer temporarily or is it to stay?
(Cant read the twitter post as im at college)
djtruefitt

I think its just for Merlin pass holders, I cant see anything that mentions Alton pass holders. Its for visits in May only, and must be booked through the phone number (08444 77 44 44) at least 24 hours in advance.

You can also get 50% off stays at Alton towers during May, June and September.
Offer terms: 50% off standard Bed and Breakfast rates, Sunday – Thursday during May, June, September. Standard rooms only. Excludes 1st – 9th June 2nd September. Book by 31st May, offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
cinabar

The SUN12 code still works (just booked a stay for early July).

Also NHS staff get 40% of theme park tickets if you book them by phone and quote "NHS Discounts".