Quick Questions 2012

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Ritadz

How much is a return fare for the 32A bus from Uttoxeter to AT?
Big Dave

You will have to buy a FirstDay which I think is £4.90

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
Ritadz

Cheers mate. :)

Unrelated question, how much do those MAP season long flasks cost and where do I get mine from?
Poison Tom 96

Errrrm Don't know price but get it from the Box Office me thinks
djtruefitt

Yes you buy them from the box office and I think they are £16 this year.
mrbrightside

Though, IMO, they're a waste of time xD

Considering I've never seen a 'day' one being taken off anybody at the gates - nor have I seen a date ever be written on them. Heck, last season I saw people walking round with 2010's red ones!
ImageImage
aircanman

Hope someone can answer this one, I got a Season Pass with my Tesco vouchers this year, I could only get one, didn't have enough for two, but I can get the second on the next voucher run in May.  Question is, what discounts does one get for the second person attending the theme park when you have a Season Pass?  Is it worth me using my other vouchers for another pass?
lagolfer09

Does anybody know what the renewal price is for a AT Premium Annual pass. I know if, you have a Merlin AP, then you can renew and save 35% off before the end of March, but I can't find anywhere on the AT website about renewing an AT annual pass  :|
Poison Tom 96

lagolfer09 wrote: Does anybody know what the renewal price is for a AT Premium Annual pass. I know if, you have a Merlin AP, then you can renew and save 35% off before the end of March, but I can't find anywhere on the AT website about renewing an AT annual pass  :|
I would say give Alton a bell. That's what we do for our MAPs and we did for our AT APs
The Crab of Nemesis

aircanman wrote: Hope someone can answer this one, I got a Season Pass with my Tesco vouchers this year, I could only get one, didn't have enough for two, but I can get the second on the next voucher run in May.  Question is, what discounts does one get for the second person attending the theme park when you have a Season Pass?  Is it worth me using my other vouchers for another pass?
Probably, depends how often you're planning on going. A MAP gives you around 45% of tickets to the theme parks for friends and family if you book in advance (more than 24 hours) so it's not a bad discount, but saving vouchers for a second person to have a MAP is possibly more worthwhile.
ImageSince 2008
Voke

aircanman wrote: Hope someone can answer this one, I got a Season Pass with my Tesco vouchers this year, I could only get one, didn't have enough for two, but I can get the second on the next voucher run in May.  Question is, what discounts does one get for the second person attending the theme park when you have a Season Pass?  Is it worth me using my other vouchers for another pass?
Also, with the Merlin Annual Pass, you can also get 20% off pretty much anything you buy in Park! So it's definitely worth it with a second person. :)
vicky

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. Not sure if i'm posting in the right place here. I have just purchased Alton Towers premium annual passes and I've got a couple of questions about them. I hear that you can buy an all year round quencher? Is this valid with an Alton Towers annual pass, or just with the Merlin one? How much are these to buy and do you have to preorder them or just buy them from a drinks kiosk? Thanks for your help!!!  :D
djneice

i just wondered, everytime i leave alton towers for my long drive home, there is a premier inn not far from alton towers, and theres a petrol station next to it and i think a mcdonalds, i was just wondering if anyone new which premier inn this was?
DanteNero666

I've only ever stayed in the Spitfire Stafford North Premier Inn, which has a petrol station and a kfc next door. that's around 10 miles out?
Last edited by DanteNero666 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Give me a coaster handshake!
muttlee

djneice wrote: i just wondered, everytime i leave alton towers for my long drive home, there is a premier inn not far from alton towers, and theres a petrol station next to it and i think a mcdonalds, i was just wondering if anyone new which premier inn this was?
The Uttoxeter Premiere Bin is the one your thinking of I think, just a bit on from the island with McD, Little Chef and an Esso garage. There is also a Travelsplodge on the island by the Little Chef.
djtruefitt

I think the premier Inn is called something like "the racecourse" or the pub next to it is anyway. Its where the new service station is with a burger king, BP/Spar and Starbucks coffee.
Poison Tom 96

vicky wrote: Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. Not sure if i'm posting in the right place here. I have just purchased Alton Towers premium annual passes and I've got a couple of questions about them. I hear that you can buy an all year round quencher? Is this valid with an Alton Towers annual pass, or just with the Merlin one? How much are these to buy and do you have to preorder them or just buy them from a drinks kiosk? Thanks for your help!!!  :D
I think it would be a good idea to ask in the Box Office on resort :)
oblivious

hi this is my first post on tower times :oops:, does any body know what day the travelling people normally visit the towers over Easter.
Poison Tom 96

Welcome in oblivious!

I believe they visit on Easter Sunday or very close to it
oblivious

thanks tom we are planning to go on good Friday :D