Rita - Shorter Straps HELP!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Mathmosman

I find this really worrying, which is also sad. I'm a bigger built guy anyhow, but have never really had a problem with Rita. Oblivion, yes, Rita no. Really disappointed about this.

Saying that, tried to ride RC at Disneyland Paris. When I couldnt fasten the belt on that, I was unceremoniously told to leave the ride. Nothing nice about it, just please get off.. I thought they were going to try something else, but no. Just got shunted away from the ride!
thefatone

[quote=""Big Dave""] I know they have done work on the harnesses though, so might have changed since.[/quote]
Outside only seats now - same as Rameses at chessington!
addy2503

[quote=""sixstringhotshot88""]ahh this sucks.

Man if alton keeps going for this "that'le do" approach i hate to think what this new ride will turn out like.
[/quote]

The worlds first that'll do rollercoaster!
Opening in 2012!
Tracks ends halfway round because they thought that would do!
Ride before it is shut down by h&s!
Scott

It's a pain in the arse this new seatbelt situation on Rita, I had no issues what so ever getting in Stealth, yet I only just fit in Rita the other week, I am a big lad but not 'fat' and shouldn't be having any issue to get into Rita.

It could present a very embarrasing situation for a lot of people who aren't even overweight, it needs sorting out and fast!
Number ONE for Pleasure Beach Blackpool;
[url=http://www.pleasurebeachexperience.com\" onclick=\"window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.pleasurebeachexperience.com[/url]