2011: Discussion

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
AstroDan

I believe some form of announcement could surface this weekend.
evil cod

[quote=""haydn!""][quote=""Maelstrom""]not that it has anything to do with the topic but the film is a Universal Studios film and not a dream works film. It was universal first feature length computer animated film.[/quote]

It was Dreamworks, with Distribution occasionally by Paramount.[/quote]

He was talking about Despicable Me.
Voke

[quote=""AstroDan""]I believe some form of announcement could surface this weekend.[/quote]

Thanks, but where has this belief came from? :)
captain

[quote=""Voke""][quote=""AstroDan""]I believe some form of announcement could surface this weekend.[/quote]

Thanks, but where has this belief came from? :)[/quote]I presume with the release of the 2011 leaflet?
[align=center]Santa Clara[/align]
.Will

It was about this time last year when the 2010 leaflet was released with all the information about Th13teen on, they usually release any updates on that, and then will thrust it down your throat for the rest of the year!

:roll:
Randomizer462

[url=http://www.towersnerd.com/news/item.php?id=243" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.towersnerd.com/news/item.php?id=243[/url] New Resort Image for 2011
[Archive]

Wrong topic, but anyway...

Looks absolutely revolting. :shock:
Dormiens-Dave

Indeed not the best topic, maybe a mod can move if they feel it necessery, however since its here

Seems to be the new style for 2011
Adam

Hmmm, I quite like it. :)
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
Crofty

I've split most of the discussion regarding the new Logos to the topic in Alton General Resort Branding 2011

Taa mofos. :)
Voke

[quote=""captain""][quote=""Voke""][quote=""AstroDan""]I believe some form of announcement could surface this weekend.[/quote]

Thanks, but where has this belief came from? :)[/quote]I presume with the release of the 2011 leaflet?[/quote]

Okay thanks. But how is it released? Through the resort by handing out leaflets? Or will it make it's way to the Alton Tower's Website?
AstroDan

It will be released through the website, although I would assume that copies would be available on site at the hotels first.
siralgenon

I thought the new brochures and leaflets didn't come out untill the 1st day of the main season 26th March so what is supposed to be being releeased this weekend and when?
Voke

[quote=""siralgenon""]I thought the new brochures and leaflets didn't come out untill the 1st day of the main season 26th March so what is supposed to be being releeased this weekend and when?[/quote]

The 2011 brochure is apparently coming out this weekend, and so are some leaflets that will be available online and on display at the hotels.

I'd guess sometime tommorow.
Chris W

There is the general brochure that is released around this time every year. You can view 2010s brochure at the link below:

[url=http://www.altontowers.com/about-us/brochure/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.altontowers.com/about-us/brochure/[/url]

Remember that it was just a rumour that something would be released this weekend.
Ritadz

[quote=""siralgenon""]so what is supposed to be being releeased this weekend and when?[/quote]

Information regarding the new attraction for 2011.
Blaze

[quote=""Ritadz""][quote=""siralgenon""]so what is supposed to be being releeased this weekend and when?[/quote]

Information regarding the new attraction for 2011.[/quote]
Well, the 2011 broshure, but it's expected that it will contain something about the new addition.
Voke

Doesn't it always give you information on next seasons line-up?
siralgenon

I don't understand this when I go to the resort at half term every year I always ask if the brochure is out yet and they always say you can't get them until March? :?
Chris W

I think you are getting confused between the map and the brochure.

The map doesn't come out until March but the brochure always comes out in January.

2010's Brochure