You Know You're Addicted to Alton Towers (And TTF) When

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
RyanY

the son on the hole wrote: went to mabelthorpe the other day and saw a shop called M&B,and guess what, the owner was sweedish!
B&M are from Switzerland not Sweden.
JaykeAT

ryanyoxall wrote:
the son on the hole wrote: went to mabelthorpe the other day and saw a shop called M&B,and guess what, the owner was sweedish!
B&M are from Switzerland not Sweden.

Sorry,thats what i meant just wrote the wrong country
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

When you go ape when you are watching a video at school that uses the Liddie Black font.

Let's see if your that addicted to guess what it is!
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.
Themeparksandy1981

When the girlfriend watching Gok Wan and it was recorded at Alton Towers. I hate the bloke and his programs but just seen what rides they filmed outside.
MinteButtons

When you're doing a problem in maths about someone called Terry and you have to explain to your friends why you're giggling
Rowe

Themeparksandy1981 wrote: When the girlfriend watching Gok Wan and it was recorded at Alton Towers. I hate the bloke and his programs but just seen what rides they filmed outside.
When you go on to investigate which show this is just to see Alton Towers whilst enduring the "Oooh! Fashion!".
Poison Tom 96

Rowe wrote:
Themeparksandy1981 wrote: When the girlfriend watching Gok Wan and it was recorded at Alton Towers. I hate the bloke and his programs but just seen what rides they filmed outside.
When you go on to investigate which show this is just to see Alton Towers whilst enduring the "Oooh! Fashion!".
Well when i go with Family and Friends to AT, we have lunch in the Towers and rate people as they go past. Does that count :P
JaykeAT

when your friends who have never been to AT ( i know,how dare they!) know about as much as you from everything you talk about to them. i swear theyr'e starting to finish my sentences about alton
Stelios7

Getting all excited when your Dad says Uttoxeter and Ashborune!
formula1fan

You're online at 4am. :P
RyanY

When in geography the teacher says that sub means under and then pupils shout out things that start with sub. And you have to resist the urge to say sub terra.
JaykeAT

theres a van outside my school atm which on the side says SW CONSTRUCTION in big letters I had to contain myself from writing the number 7 on it next to SW
Stelios7

the son on the hole wrote: theres a van outside my school atm which on the side says SW CONSTRUCTION in big letters I had to contain myself from writing the number 7 on it next to SW
I love the fact that you are looking at it while you are saying this.

Now that shows dedication!
Clolossus

when you have a picture in front of the black hole tent and pat it a sorrowful goodbye  :?
Nemesis will beat them all!

[img]http]
JaykeAT

when you see the latest b&q advert and ur convinced its an advert for alton towers becuase of all the shipping containers
SpinballEdders

the son on the hole wrote: when you see the latest b&q advert and ur convinced its an advert for alton towers becuase of all the shipping containers
Would work except the whole shipping container joke is centred around Merlin, Not Alton ;)
RyanY

SpinballEdders wrote:
the son on the hole wrote: when you see the latest b&q advert and ur convinced its an advert for alton towers becuase of all the shipping containers
Would work except the whole shipping container joke is centred around Merlin, Not Alton ;)
Spoil sport. :P
Stelios7

When you overuse "shipping container" and "spider crab" jokes.
AR12

When you suddenly become interested in a property show after the words 'Cloud Cukoo Land' and 'Nemesis' are said.
JadeLeeWright x

When you travel down from Glasgow at least 10 times a year :D x