How Obsessed With Alton Towers Can You Get?

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.

Have you done something worse than mine?

Poll runs till Sat Mar 05, 2050 2:15 pm

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 146
Nerdsticks

Lets see if this topic gets far :P

So i'm wondering if anyone has done some really sad and obsessed stuff about alton towers so i will start with a few

I pretended i was in the Splash Landings lift lifting my chair up and down
I lied in the position for Air and pretended to be on it with the music playing on my ocmputer
I go on the TTF everyday :lol:
I make alton towers videos and i paid a guy £1 for a Alton Towers Map

So have you done anything worse than this? please reply
Last edited by Nerdsticks on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scarefest lunatic!
Joel

I once voted for BOTH options in an online Alton Towers poll! :rock:
AltonThorpe

I went there once! :o

No but seriously I know every ride noise and sound off by heart! 8-[

EDIT: By that I mean music and sound effects!
England 38-21 New Zealand - 1st December 2012

Twickenham Stadium
Nerdsticks

Lol awesome 2 years ago i used to spend my time listening to towerstreet music :oops:
Scarefest lunatic!
towers freak

I kissed the restraint of Nemesis on opening day last year 8-[
I also collected Nemesis "Blood" in a bottle whilst in the queue.
Last edited by towers freak on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blaze

[quote=""towers freak""]I kissed the restraint of Nemesis on opening day last year 8-[[/quote]
What will you do this year, after all it is 16 now, and you know what that means... :wink:
eeww.
oldgitBEN

i once talked to shaun sanbrooke. Tut.
Spike
Location: Curled up in Nemmies claws. Sound asleep and purring like a kitten.

LMAO! Okaaaaaaaaaaay 8-[ At first I was about to mock for the sheer bizarreness of your "obsession"

That is until I realised I once put my face in Nemmies fountain and got excited about it. :eyebrow:
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! >:O
*Honest Cint!*
Brett

every time i go through the entrance i shout at the top of my voice "IM HOME!"

I also know, the the music and sound effects, the actual sound of the ride on the track :shock: .

i can also bizzarly guess when a ride has broken down before we can even see it :S
Scorpe

When Spinball was due to open (whatever year that was) i did Graphic Design at college, and my A Level was based upon how good i advertised the ride before opening (flyers, web creatiions etc) ill never forget the word "Immelmann" anyhow :D
Ritadz

My New year doesn't begin until march when AT opens ,i know all of the rides tracks of by heart and as i type this i am humming the alton towers theme music

ps

kissing nemesis, i once spent a night in a hotel with oblivion!
Nerdsticks

Oh here is another: I took loads of alton towers maps and extraordinary golf leaflets to put on my desk :P
Scarefest lunatic!
Sam-urai

. Everytime i get near to Alton Towers I feel sick and i get so excited I need to drink loads so my mouth don't go very dry.
. When I was younger I used to go on to the Air page on TT and play Air music and keep looking at the facts.
. I have over 400 videos on YouTube on Alton Towers and theme parks.
. I have done 1 whole series of 34 episodes of an Alton Towers news show which gets over 400 views every week. And a new series has just started.
. I have 2 folders with all my Alton Towers photo holders and another for all my maps.
. I try to get to Alton Towers as much as I can even though I live 3 hours away and non of my family like it.
. I know everything about Alton Towers!
Please visit Merlin Mania - http://www.merlinmania.com/
[Archive]

Sam, stop boasting. :|
fishdalf

I refresh the official Thirteen landing page 13 times every night before I go to sleep...

Okay that was a lie.

I do love the place though.
DiogoJ42

In my last Appraisal at work, one of the aims I was given was "try to talk less about roller coasters" :P

I kid you not.
Matt.C

[quote=""Diogoj42""]In my last Appraisal at work, one of the aims I was given was "try to talk less about roller coasters" :P

I kid you not.[/quote]
I think you win :D

I try to slip in all the facts I know about various roller coasters into general conversation but I usually get sussed and when asked if I do it purposely, I reply 'Oh I was talking about roller coasters?' :oops:
D-Man

I am wierd when it comes to Alton Towers haha

If my mates even mention a theme park I go off in a big conversation about Alton Towers even though nobody is listening! :P

If I go past the sign on the motorway for Alton Towers in the car to see my family in Plymouth, I get all excited and start rambling on about AT.

My freinds tell me to shut up alot haha

The wierdest thing is that, I always wake up just as we pass AT on the motorway, if I am sleeping that is! lol Its as if I am pshycic or somehting lol hahahahahahaha :? :shock: :D

I just wish my friends and family took such an interest in AT as I do lol it gets boring talking to myslef about stuff! :oops:

I wish I had done something as bad as you haha but sadly I haven't! I will get there though!
Alba gu brath! Scotland Forever!
Alton77

I use my computer chair as a roller coaster and get someone to push me around on it. I strap my self in with jumpers and belts and blindfold myself. :)
I go on TTF every day.
I get someone to bounce me on the trampoline while I close my eyes and it feels like I'm on a roller coaster.

I am sad :)
i have got nothing to write about myself because you all know me
Kaz

I compulsively masturbate over pictures of Oblivion.

That is all.