SW6 Construction Part Two

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
F1-Junkie

The more and more I think about this, I fear it's just going to be a crappy adapted version of SpinBall with an added element in the main building.

This "Worlds first" had better knock yer shoes + socks off otherwise it hardly deserves the "secret weapon" status and will probably get people asking "WTF did they spend all that money on THAT for?" on ride exit.
If you try and don\'t suceed, just remember that atleast you tried!
swfcjambo

Has anyone else noticed the similarities between SW6 track, and the RMT Track?
speedoboy

sorry im new whats RMT :?
James6

Runaway Mine Train,

And to be honest, I can't really see any close similarities between the 2 tracks.
If you go down to the Towers today, you\'d better ride Th13teen. :P
speedoboy

o thanks :D and yer i dont see that much of a coinsidence
SheikhSam

[quote=""Evostance""]Perhaps something like this

[url=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;][/url][/quote]

The video does show what could be this "WORLDS FIRST" element, although as of the station platform is situated to the side, this could mean a drop away / fold away loading platform, but with the concrete sides to the track this would seem rather impossible, however as said before, there could be separate stations for the ride, this would make the quote from the resort "where will it end?" or along the lines of that, come into consideration, leaving the unsuspecting riders waiting to get on wondering where the last load of people are? :D

Of course this is just yet another hypothesis :D
Anonymous

If the woodland walk is on this year during the new year as you pass through the towers if you do make your way to the roofs you will be able to see thirteen from the roof terrace they have so far completed the station building please have wodland walk this year [-o< but I don't want to be nosy but I will try to take a few pictures :^o