If you had one wish...

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
alton_lover

If Alton Towers said to you that you could have one wish what would you wish for?

I would wish for a underground roller coaster something like RMT but with inversions and themed like indiana jones with lights underground and smoke effects.
iNemesis

[quote=""alton_lover""]I would wish for a underground roller coaster something like RMT but with inversions and themed like indiana jones with lights underground and smoke effects.[/quote]

Hmm, that sounds like a darn good wish :P. Is this possible? Is they any underground roller coasters in the world? I mean, full coasters, not kiddy ones..?

Anyhow, my wish would be for a ride much like Furious Baco at Port Aventura. It's legendary :D. Either that or one of those water coasters that have a 70 degree drop. Not too sure what there called, but I reckon theres one called 'Hydro' at a park in Wales? :?
towers freak

My wish would be for something to be done with that flipping air tunnel. Air's
been on park six years and notthing has yet to be done about. AT have no excuse it's not excactly going to cost the earth.
Kaycee

Turn Charlie back into Toyland Tours!! :(
AltonThorpe

To have Corkscrew in my back garden :P
England 38-21 New Zealand - 1st December 2012

Twickenham Stadium
seanyboyuk

have a rides from the past area in the park. get the beast back in there etc.... all the missed great classics!
CoasterCrazyChris

Get a ride like Tidal Wave or Hydro. :D
NemmieAddict

To tell me what they are putting in Corkscrews damn place!
jonathan leake

[quote=""iNemesis""][quote=""alton_lover""]I would wish for a underground roller coaster something like RMT but with inversions and themed like indiana jones with lights underground and smoke effects.[/quote]

Hmm, that sounds like a darn good wish :P. Is this possible? Is they any underground roller coasters in the world? I mean, full coasters, not kiddy ones..?

Anyhow, my wish would be for a ride much like Furious Baco at Port Aventura. It's legendary :D. Either that or one of those water coasters that have a 70 degree drop. Not too sure what there called, but I reckon theres one called 'Hydro' at a park in Wales? :?[/quote]

Theirs an underground rollercoaster at Lightwater Valley. I think its called The Rat. Mine would be for a Giga coaster in the valley man i love those coaster their so smooth and they get great airtime
NickT04

Kaycee has a good shout - Toyland Tours was immense. Either the Air tunnel or another big water ride somewhere though woul be my wish. I don't know what sort of water ride would please me but something new - bar Battle Galleons the water rides don't do it for me no more!

Edit: In fact maybe Toyland Tours is the sort of water ride I'm missing :lol:
Jase

For Alton Towers to be the best, most visited and amazingly themed park in Europe!
Rowe

To resurrect Toyland Tours and remove Charlie for good.
Wes

10 more wishes.
Jase

[quote=""Rowe""]To resurrect Toyland Tours and remove Charlie for good.[/quote]

I think the concept Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is loads more exciting than Toyland Tours, it's just Charlie isn't really actioned in a very exciting way! - If Alton Towers got rid of the 2D signage style theming in the TV Room/Entrance Queue and added more movement, like Toyland Tours it would be amazing!!

Therefore, It's one of the reasons I don't want to get rid of Charlie as a wish - I just wish it had more substance! :)
Liam

The demolition of Battle Galleons and the return of the Swan Boats!
Shent

[quote=""Liam""]The demolition of Battle Galleons and the return of the Swan Boats![/quote]

Seconded!

Anyways...

How many more of these topics with the same title are we going to see

:shock:

Wish's dont come true(as iv found out.), and you'll never have a wish to do something drastic at the towers, so don't get all excited
......The one and only... :sus:
Tom M

Blow the place up and start over haha. ;)
tallicay2k

[/quote]Anyhow, my wish would be for a ride much like Furious Baco at Port Aventura. It's legendary :D.[/quote]

Haha i agree even tho its a tad like rita...The start to furious baco is awesome
SEEK...AND...DESTROY
Dave

Turn Duel into Duel: live perminantly!!
caffeine_demon

a gci woody or vekoma mine train!