New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Crofty

Topics Merged.

Welcome to all of our new members!

:D :D
Weebl

Greetings all :)

My name's Alex and I'm 15. I live in Stoke-on-Trent so Alton is my local theme park, and also my favourite. I also like visting other theme parks and I recently went to Thorpe which was great. I've been interested in theme parks for quite a long time now, and I love visting Alton.

I've been visting the forum regularly fro a while now so I thought I may as well join it.

And thats about it :D
Edgey

Hey Alex and welcome to TTF
greeny11

Hi all, my name is Alex, I'm 19, and I'm originally from the Wirral though I currently live in Bangor where I'm at uni. I've been browsing this forum for a while, but since I've not been able to visit Alton Towers ofen due to my location, I didn't think about joining until I went to AT yesterday, which was an awesome experience. I've always been interested in going to theme parks, though it's usually Blackpool I go to (it's nearer, but I do prefer AT).
towers freak

Hi alex welcome to TTF
Stu

Arrr used to drive past Bangor Uni every day when i was working at Haven parks in wales - nice uni that also! Nice one. yeah towers is kinda special. hehe. Speak soon and maybe see you at a meet soon dude.
TurboJ

Greetings. TurboJ here, a 17 year old from down near Somerset (oo arr). I always wanted to visit the Towers, and finally did last year after getting my GCSE results. Then I went again in June (shortly after dropping out of school :P ) and I'll be going again next week for Corky's last day.
Nemesis rules over all.
AstroDan

Welcome to the forum, TurboJ! I hope you enjoy your time here!!

:)
scottw92

Hi all :) I'm Scott as you would've guessed :roll: I'm from Aycliffe (Middle of no-where) i doubt any of yas know where it is apart from craig :P (just outside of Darlo) Been reading this forum for about 2 month then decided to sign up and join the banterr.. :D

I'm relatively new.. Just i've just found this topic haha.

First time i went to AT was when i was about 8 (the last year UG Swinger was in operation i think. That could've been the second time :S loll oh well) with me Dad. Went on a coach :shock: What was he thinking.. must've took a good 4 hours lol.

Anyways thats me and welcome to all of the new peeps :D
Do Look Down..
Craig

Blimey you're really local to moi aren't you! Welcome :D
sonic123488

Well I'm new to the forums (that's why I'm here)
I may be an aussie, but I know my way around a coaster and a theme park.
I am looking forward for a trip to AT soon as I'm going to visiting UK next year.
Corkscrewed

Heya Sonic123488, Welcome to the forums. Make sure you stick around as theres some big developments happening over the next couple of years at AT (If you don't already know :P) and also we're a friendly bunch!

If you have any problems, feel free to ask for help, you will definately get it!

:D
Craig

Welcome to the forums Sonic :)
sonic123488

Thank you! :mrgreen:
rjwilletts

Hiya, names Rob.
I'm not new here, long time lurker, posted a few times, but hopefully will be posting more regularly now, especially with all the excitement surrounding 2010 at the minute! So expect to hear a lot more from me. Been a regular at Alton Towers since I was 3, somewhat of an obsession if i'm honest :oops: .
I'm a first year student at Sheffield Hallam studying computer networks.... err thats about it really! :D
evil cod

Hi, welcome the the forums Rob!

Great to see a lurker join, but if you see someone in Adsetts Centre, looking like they should be doing work but instead is browsing TTF, thats probably me so feel free to point out I should be doing whatever assignment is infrount of me!
rjwilletts

well at least I know i'm not the only ones who uses Adsetts for TTF rather than work! :) Thanks for the welcome :D
Dylan

Hey, thought I would write a quick note to say hello.
Im Dylan, I have been lurking around on these forums for ages so thought I would sign up proper.
I live in Reading but am originally from North Wales, so still count Alton as my original "home" park as I have been going there every year for the last 22 years, even though Thorpe is closer now.
Looking forward to developments on SW6, although I guess it will be a while before we get an idea of what's happening.
Luce

Welcome to TTF Dylan and all the new members! :D
Wous

Hi Freaks... 8)

I'm Wouter Selen and i live in the Netherlands. Last year i visit the UK for a rollercoaster trip, also we visit Alton Towers.
Europapark is my number one, but Alton Towers is number two as favorite park of me.

Sorry for my englisch, it's not very good. :P Cya!
Parc Visits \'08: 8x Toverland, 1x Efteling, 1x Walibi World, 1x Tripsdrill, 1x Europapark, 1x Steinwasenpark, 1x Movie Park Germany, 1x Heidepark, 1x Blackpool Pleasure Beach, 1x Alton Towers & 1x Thorpe Park.