New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Stacey

Hi I'm Stacey, as you can probably already tell because I haven't put a lot of thought into my username :)
I support the mighty Reading FC and am an Alton nerd.
Ummm.. thats about it really :)
Corkscrewed

Welcome to the forum :)

None of us Bite, honest :D
Ollie

Welcome to the Forum Stacey :D

Reading F.C...eh? Im afraid to say I was at Derby Vs. Reading on the last day of the Season, to see your Team relegated :o.

Anyhoo, I'm sure the other members will make you feel Welcome!
Stacey

Yeah, alright, at least we won that game!
Straight back up next season, don't you worry!
chapmanmania

[quote=""Martyj""]Welcome chapmanmania!
Like your sig and avatar by the way, is that Fantasy Island I see? :D[/quote]

Thanks. Yeah, it's FI. :D
Betty

Hello there.

My name is Betty and I just love theme parks since I was little. This forum is so great and I love being here. :)

Enjoy your day.
Efficiency is the absence of waste
Ollie

Welcome to TTF Betty :)
Sgt Hammond

Hi, perhaps I should have introduced myself earlier, but instead I dived right into the forums.

My name is James Hammond, I love Alton Towers and have a vivid imagination of where it needs to go next, you will propably discover that!
CoasterCrazyChris

I hadn't discovered this page before; hi i'm Chris or 'CoasterCrazyChris' formerly known as 'BOGGY' (I typed this username in without thinking) and have been a member of this forum for almost a month now after my recent visit to the towers.
I am a firm believer that by the end of the 2010's we should be able to compare Alton Towers to the like's of Disney and Universal parks; or, at the very least some of the better parks in Europe depending which direction 'Merlin Entertainments' (never heard of them 'til now) take the park.
I haven't been to a great deal of theme parks in my life time, as my family aren't that keen, and have only been to AT twice in my recent lifetime, but that doesn't mean I don't know much about it!
Like to go to Chessington though for the first time, is it mainly aimed at kids? and revisit Thorpe as I haven't been for ages...
I enjoy impeccably themed rides, thrill rides and dark rides mostly; but also anything with some originality or nostalga. :D
kitsune

Hi all I am new here Im Kitsune AKA Craig.
I am on Coasterforce aswell hehe.
When life bites your ass just turn and kick it hard in the nuts.
(Gravety is your Nemesis)
Craig

Always nice to welcome another Craig :P Welcome to the forums!
Justtracy

Hi I'm, Tracy. My brother has been to AT 7 times and always told me to go. I finally made it there in July and OMG I can't wait to go back!!!!!! Rita was just amazing!!!!! Would love to go to Scarefest08 so ' saving all my pennies. So glad I found this forum, everyone seems so friendly.
:D
stigzy

[quote=""JUSTTRACY""]Hi I'm, Tracy. My brother has been to AT 7 times and always told me to go. I finally made it there in July and OMG I can't wait to go back!!!!!! Rita was just amazing!!!!! Would love to go to Scarefest08 so ' saving all my pennies. So glad I found this forum, everyone seems so friendly.
:D[/quote]

Hello Tracy :D/ welcome to TTF, please find your welcome pack under your seat. We do ask that you read the ttf safety guide included, which I'm sure you'll find clearly states no member is ever to say Rita is amazing :shock:. However you are free to big up events such as Scaryfest and the like.
Luce

Welcome to all the new TTF members! :-)
ttf safety guide included, which I'm sure you'll find clearly states no member is ever to say Rita is amazing
I like Rita :D
oblivion1993

hi, im Oblivion1993 AKA Ollie. I've been on the forum for a little while now but never properly introduced myself. i live in kenilworth (near coventry) and about 2 hours away from AT. my fave ride is oblivion. i play steel pans and love phase one steel ochestra. i don't have a particular genre of music i listen to i just like different bits from hrer and there such a regaee and some indie etc. oh and i can quite often go off on a tangent and rant about nothing. :)

~ollie~
ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
DomB

Welcome to the forum Ollie.

I hope you enjoy your stay! :P
MissVengeance

Hey everyone,

I'm Cathy, I'm 16, and i live in Alton :). I think I can blame my boyfriend, Matt, for getting me on here. Not so much blame, more like, thank, haha. He's got me into all things coaster like.
I've been going to AT too many times for my own good over the years & I love it. I havent been to many other theme parks, apart from Disney, and that one that shut down that I can't even remember the name of...Matt's just told me, Southport..sorry.
This isn't my first post, and Matt just told me to come here, so here I am.
I go on rants about things and I'll apologise in advance. Also, I have majorly bad blonde moments so I'm really sorry...
Other than that I'm easy to get on with..I think :)

Cathy
xxx
chr1s

My name is Chris, I'm 24, I'm from Ireland. I've never been to Alton Towers but my girlfrined who's been there 5 times won't stop talking about it, so I decided to book us a weekend away near the end of October and experience it for ourselves!

I stumbled across this site while researching my trip and found the forums really informative and the people really nice so I had to join and now I find myself logging on the site everyday!! I'm hooked!! :P

I'm really looking forward to my 1st experience to Alton Towers!!! :D
Pepsi is better than Coke!!
Quickey

Hey Chris! Welcome to TTF!

Hope you have a good stay at the resort next month. You will be experiencing at the best time of year, ScareFest!!!

If you enjoy it, you should defiantly try and get yourself to a TTF meet next year. The people are so fun and I have never had a bad trip with TTF yet, although it might be hard for you living in Ireland. :P

Anyway, enjoy your time on TTF and Alton Towers next month!

:D
chr1s

Yea If I enjoy it, (which I'm sure I will) we're gonna make Alton Towers an annual thing so next year we will go when the TTF meet up is on!! :)
Pepsi is better than Coke!!