New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
RedLily

Hi everyone! I have just come across this topic the other day, I had been looking for somewhere to say hi to everyone.

Anyway, my name is Yvonne, I'm 31, married with 2 young children and from Doncaster. I am a rollercoaster fanatic and I particularly love Alton Towers for the rides and magic!

I did go to a mini meet back in September and met some of the guys. There was a point during the day that I disappeared when everyone went on Oblivion, I just wanted to apologise for that, I thought it a good idea to go back to Nemesis for another ride but I took too long with the long q, subsequently I lost you all with no contact number! I feel very embarrassed for doing it and have wanted to say this somewhere on the forum, hope you don't hold it against me!

I love that I have found some like minded people that I can comfortable belong to :)
mathmos

Hi everyone :)
my name is Rich and I have a big interest in Theme Parks and rides.
Happy New year to everyone!
SpinballEdders

welcome to the fourms RedLily and mathmos! hope you two have a great time here! and a happy new year to you two! :)
mrbrightside

Welcome Yvonne and Rich!

Make yourself at home, keep your hands and legs inside the ride at all times, put your head against the headrest and only consume food and drink bought on the premises.

Oh and check out TT Chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
Nath89

Thanks for the welcome everyone  :D
Don't_Look_Down

mathmos wrote: Hi everyone :)
my name is Rich and I have a big interest in Theme Parks and rides.
Happy New year to everyone!
Is your name inspired by a company that makes lava lamps by any chance?  ;)

Welcome to TTF, guys!  Have fun  :)
Oblivion beckons in T-minus five minutes, be prepared for embarkation!

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
Will04

Hi!

I'm Will. I live in the South of England (too far away from AT, sadly), and I have been reading the forums for a few years, so thought that I would finally join  :D
SpinballEdders

Welcome to TTF Will! I too am from the south and don't go to Alton as much as other people on here do :( anyway have a great time here! :D
Last edited by SpinballEdders on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanessa Feltz

I feel like I'm old enough on the forums and haven't posted enough recently.

So I'm re-introducing myself, Hi I'm John Wan, Formerly Oblivijohn, Formerly johnhand4.

I'm a meet regular.
Previously Site Team!
"Thinks he knows it all"
badger

Hi RedLily;
It was great to see you in September and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Badger
Dingerbell

hi everyone :D

Thought I'd introduce myself... ;)

I'm Nick, aged 15 and live in Leeds. Decided to join TTF as I love AT and have been going all my life (sighs about riding toyland tours aged 3, but now realises its gone  :().

Anyway, thanks for the welcoming in advance... hopefully...
Rowe

Hey Nick and welcome to the forum!  :)
Dingerbell

thanks Rowe for the welcome
really appreciate it
Poison Tom 96

Hi Nick - welcome in :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk
SpinballEdders

Welcome Nick!, enjoy your time on TTF :)
smudge.

Hi Everyone.

My real name isn't smudge (SHOCK)  :O, its Andy.

I joined a few weeks ago, but have enjoyed the forum for nearly a year, so would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone and the 1000's of posts that nearly got me sacked from work at one point, but has kept me entertained for a lot of hours/days/weeks/months.

Most, if not all of you, seem like really decent people (and some real characters) and would love to come to a meet, or two hopefully, to meet you all properly & share our obvious love for AT and theme parks in general.

Cheers
SpinballEdders

Hi Andy and late welcoming to TTF! :P I and many other people on TTF are glad you're enjoying your time on here. :)
djtruefitt

Hey Nick and Andy! Welcome to TTF, im sure you will both enjoy the place and hopefully attend a meet sometime soon, they really are great!
Dexter Harry

Hi peeps its Dexter here not alot to say really other than im a 3o year old very keen toy story collector, im a self employed motorway worker with 4 kids and due to be married in may.
if u would like to know more and play online gaming add me
xbox 360; Dexter Harry
psn id ; LOCLAIN_JAY
mrbrightside

Welcome to Andy, Dexter and anyone else I haven't said hi to yet!

Don't forget to take a peek into TTF Chat sometime... IF YOU DARE! ;)
ImageImage