New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
JayNemesis00

Hello TowersTimes Forum.

My name is Jay Bevan.

My favourite park is Alton Towers, then Disneyland Paris second.

My favourite rides are Nemesis (hence the name!), Oblivion and Th13teen.

Anyway nice to be here!

:D
Last edited by JayNemesis00 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

Welcome, from your nick, it's easy to tell that you've already earnt some respect here.
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.
The Crab of Nemesis

Hello TT,

Seems weird to post as a new member as I've been lurking here since the Rita construction days, but I've finally got me an account and decided to post!

My name is Chris, I'm 22 and have been a fan of Towers since my first visit in 1991, yep I was 2! I got to work on the beast (Crab) that is Nemesis from 2007 - 2009, my favourite job by far. Nowadays I live around 170 miles away from the Towers but still get there often enough!

Musically I love Muse, on TV sci-fi/cult is the best, particularly Doctor Who + Lost and I'm also a bit of a tech nerd, especially when it comes to Apple products... yeh I know!

So that's me and to echo what JayNemesis00 said, it's nice to be here, properly at last...
ImageSince 2008
.Will

Welcome!

I am sure you will fit in perfectly here especially with some of your interests, there is almost a cult Dr. Who following and Blaze likes to shout at people about Muse a lot.

Glad to have another member aboard the good ship TT, remember there is no turning back now!

:P
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

What I said to JayNemesis, and wow, that's even a more long time lurker than me! What took you so long?
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.
The Crab of Nemesis

[quote=""Stelios7""]What I said to JayNemesis, and wow, that's even a more long time lurker than me! What took you so long?[/quote]

Haha, I'm not too sure to be honest, I've always enjoyed reading TT, just never got around to posting anything for some reason.

Thanks to both of you for your welcome, I should've signed up years ago!
ImageSince 2008
.Will

[quote=""The Crab of Nemesis""]I should've signed up years ago![/quote]

Damn right!

:P
Pennywise

Why, welcome, Crab of Nemesis!

Always good to see new members, especially considering that you've already made a number of fantastic posts on these boards. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :D
Blaze

Why has it taken me so long to realise I have someone to get excited over Muse with? :P

Welcome! :D
timj

Hi

I'm Tim and come from Newcastle upon Tyne. Thought I was registered ages ago, but perhaps I never got round to it.
I like coasters, railways, curries, swimming and dance music.
I mainly go on Valley Mania or Pleasure Beach experience (all under same name)
Have only been to Alton once! that was with European Coaster Club in about 2006, I've always been put off by stories of people who drive from Newcastle for the day take ages to get in, then queue all day so get on 2 or 3 rides before going home! However I stayed with rels in Stockport and our trip was in Sept/Oct + ERT's etc. so no such problem. Thinking of going again next year.

Tim
DiogoJ42

Welcome to the madhouse, timj :wave:

Pro tip for Towers: visit on a quiet day and you can rinse the whole park by lunchtime ;)
Pennywise

^ Pro tip for TTF... ignore everything that Diogo says.

I mean, err... welcome to TTF, timj!
SpinballEdders

i joined last month but i didn't really introduced myslef back then

anyway my real name's Ted and on Towers Times it's SpinballEdders! :P
djtruefitt

Welcome to TTF to all the many new members from the past few days!
thrillmaster

Hi everyone!

I've read this forum for years and have finally decided to sign up and join in now and then. I'm Dan and I'm 19. Favourite park is Thorpe Park, although there isn't actually a park I wouldn't like to visit! Looking forward to talking to you all!
badger

Well, welcome Dan. I hope that you and the other 'Newbies come and say hi to us all in the new season.
Benedique

Now is the time for my random post in here to welcome everyone who has joined since I last posted. Everyone is lovely and friendly apart from McFlurry (he bites - so stay away)!
thrillmaster

[quote=""badger""]I hope that you and the other 'Newbies come and say hi to us all in the new season.[/quote]

Sounds like a plan to me :D
Shockadelica

Hi, my name's Brian.  I used to be a nun.  I remember when this site was all fields, too.
For the third time that day, his flaps fell off.
Adz
Admin
Admin

Welcome Back! Some of us 'old skoolers' are still here! :)