New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
CogWork

Hello, my first visit to Alton Towers was only last year and I was instantly hooked to the place. I have been lurking here for about a year and hope I know enough about the Towers to be accepted here, despite being a new convert! So, hi everyone.
Dormiens-Dave

Bonjour CogWork, hope you enjoy yourself.
Pennywise

Welcome to TTF! Good luck... you'll need it! ;) :D
mrbrightside

Welcome!

I'm sure you'll do just fine here, we don't bite much ;)
ImageImage
.Will

Welcome to TTF CogWork enjoy yourself.

:)
MattH

Welcome CogWork, hope you have a great time in the Hell that is TTF :P
janine.whitehead

Hi.

Long time Lurker.....thought it was about time I registered, starting to feel like a gate crasher...

*waves*

So...I'm Jay...28...North Wales.... :)
.Will

Hello. We do have a topic dedicated to introductions but don't worry about that one of the mods will merge them.

Welcome to Towers Times enjoy yourself!

:D
Child 'O' Nemmy

Hey, My name is Zac. First visit to The towers was two years ago when i finally broke my coaster fear and since then I've been been totally addicted tO everything to do with theme parks, rides and the various spiel that comes with it . I am based 'oop north , and my homepark is BPB . However I visit Alton Towers more so naturally I like it more ! I've been lurking this forum for a while and I have finally decided to join . So Hi guys !
mrbrightside

Welcome to TTF! We don't bite (much!) and I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Trust me, I was new not that long ago, and I've bedded in nicely now - which means that everyone is just stuck with me ;)

Enjoy your stay!
ImageImage
.Will

Why would anyone have the wrong impression. Don't worry about it. The fourms sometimes double posts or used to copy your post twice very annoying but thanks to the wonderful team they sort it.

Enjoy yourself Child O' [s:2ynzzeit]Mine[/s:2ynzzeit] Nemmy.

8)
longy0151

Mr Brightside, who likes you. Only kidding, you're the loveable sunshine.
Welcome to the forum Child 'O' Nemmy, you'll settle in here just fine, like me. I only arrived about a year and a half ago (or something like that) and everyone loves me (I think, please say yes). Anyway, here at towers times, we discuss all things towers and evrything else, so you should feel right at home. Or in hell... mwhahahaha. :twisted:
NeilA

Hi new to the forum but been a big fan of Alton Towers for years.

The name is Neil as you may have guessed not really much to tell other than i love all sport and play rugby (union-league and 7s), football and american football.

Hope to meet some nice people while im here and have fun commenting on how good and bad Merlin can be
.Will

Welcome Neil enjoy yourself.

:)
Pennywise

Hey Neil, welcome to TTF.

I guarantee that joining us will be both the best and worst decision of your life. :D
Finally...

Hola. Finally...the newest fan of Alton has come to towers times :)
I have posted a few times already in the forums, but found this and thought I'd introduce myself. I am a big fan of Alton towers and have been for many years now. I live over 2 hours away though and only visit about 5-6 times a season. Can't wait for scarefest!
Blaze

Welcome. I love it when I see on the index you've made a post, it gives so many funny twists to the names of the threads. :P
duffduff11

Hi, I'm Nicky (or duffduff11), live in Sheffield and have been to Alton Towers a fair few times, including having my 16th and 18th birthdays there as weekend trips :D I'm kinda new here, but have done a few posts already :D pretty much addicted to Alton Towers and roller coasters and having browsed through TTF a fair few times I thought I should finally join, so yeah, that's pretty much me basically :D

Oh, and I also voted for Nemesis ;)

And duffduff is my nickname for my surname Duffy, not the drink :)
Hehehe, gotta love sonic..
.Will

Welcome to TTF!

Have a free thanks on me.

Always nice to see a new [s:18k8nopg]face[/s:18k8nopg] avatar.

;)
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

Wow, no new members introducing themselves in a wesome week for TT.
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.