New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
ROYJESS

Welcome to the forum ChelsBartsATFan 
Kilo_SSK

Hello everyone!
I'm Kilo_SSK from Belgium (even if I live abroad now). I have joined this forum because with my children, we have already visited a couple theme parks, such as Walibi in our homeland, or Disneyland Paris, Parc Astérix, la Mer de Sable and Nigloland in France. Since I will now have more free time (I'll have one free week per month, at the price of the three other ones being overloaded) due to a new job, I've been considering traveling to other European amusement parks; and Alton Towers is our prime choice!
I was delighted to see that there's quite a lot of discussion regarding other theme parks in different countries as well here, so that I'll be able to discuss them with you.

See you soon on the forums!
Stan.H

Hi Kilo_SSK!  Welcome to the forum, be sure to pop in and say hi to in the Shoutbox! Also, I'd love to visit some of the parks you've mentioned especially Walibi Belgium and Parc Astérix, but I'm also interested to hear about the smaller French parks as well.  :)
Kilo_SSK

Thanks! The smaller Mer de Sable is sadly a park I've visited what feels like thousands of years ago, from what I remember, it had its interesting activities, but the main part of the experience was made of visual shows with "cowboys and indians" spectacles and circus tricks on horses. I'll make sure to tell about my experiences in the amusement parks I've visited more recently in the appropriate threads... Or I'll make them myself!
ROYJESS

Welcome to the forum Kilo-SSK
AmyLloyd

Hi everyone!! I'm Amy. I've been in the community for many years now but have never actually joined a group of any sort to share my interests with. I'm 18 and live in Manchester, but I'm from Wigan. My favourite park in the UK at the moment is Blackpool Pleasure Beach, but I absolutely love Busch Gardens Tampa. My favourite ride is Montu, but my favourite ride in the UK is Nemesis or Swarm :) I've made quite a few closer friends recently in the community who I hope to go to the TT events with next year and I can't wait. (I'll bring red velvet cupcakes to meets) ;)
Michelle

Welcome to the forum Kilo-SSK , Amy and others! I'm sure you'll fit right in :)
DeadJack5

Welcome everyone new who has joined over the last few weeks! (also nice to see you're on the forum now, Amy!)
ROYJESS

Welcome to the forum Amy 
Dan

Welcome to the forum, anyone who has recently joined :wave:
BigNoseMan

Hi my name is bignoseman and I have been lurking this forum for years and my favourite ride is The Swarm at Thorpe Park.
DeadJack5

Hi there BigNoseMan! Welcome to the forum!
Justin

Welcome everyone :D
ROYJESS

Welcome BigNoseMan
jamietrow97

Hi Guys, i'm Jamie I cant wait to get to know you all! I've been an enthusiast for many many years now so will be great to chat to everyone! 
ROYJESS

Welcome Jamie
WickerBoy

I have been on the forum for many years now, but have only just got around to creating an account. My favourite ride is Wicker Man!
Justin

Welcome WickerBoy!

I look forward to seeing you around on the forums :)
Morgan

Welcome, I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here :) Come say hi in the SB some day.
Stan.H

Welcome to the forum WickerBoy!