New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
faust

Hey, I'm Jack (aka faust) and I am indeed new to TTSP.
Piggins

Hey guys, I have posted a couple of times but I am new here, well I say that I have kept an eye on all things Alton for years!

Love the community, I love that every little detail is picked up and commented on such as change of speakers, bits like that. Massive fan of Halloween so excited to unravel both Scarefest and Fright Nights which me and my other half will be doing 2 days at each which should be great!

I do have a full time job however my plan is to take a year out at some point to work at Alton Towers, because I don’t want to get to a stage at my life and regret not being there!

Keep doing what you're doing!
DeadJack5

Hello and welcome! Great to see others building the hype for the Halloween events!
Justin

Hi all,

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you join in and post on one of the many topics we have :)
Stan.H

Welcome to the forum all newbies! 
ROYJESS

Welcome to the forum all newbies 
black_rose2186

Hi! I’m Catherine, I live in South Shields and I don’t get out to parks as much as I’d like to :( Talking about them is fun though :)
Planned trips to Portaventura, maybe Europa Park and Florida over the next year or so, I’m really trying to see more of the world after turning 30 and having a meltdown!
ROYJESS

Welcome to the forum Catherine (which is also my daughters name)
TheWoolfPack

Hello!!

I’m new to this forum and to any forum actually! My partner and I are big theme park enthusiasts and are making time to visit new parks around the world. We are also trying to get into theme park vlogging but it’s difficult to do that and a full time job. When we got to theme parks we don’t want to have to ‘work’ persay just wanted to enjoy it and not have to worry so I’m working on that.

We mainly visit Thorpe Park as we live in Sussex and have visited Alton Towers a lot and been to Drayton Manor (never again) but have also just finished a two day trip to Europa Park which has sparked a big push for us to visit more and more in Europe. We planned to go to Portaventura next year and visited smaller European parks! The dream is Florida!

Sorry for the essay lol
A+J
belpertramp

Welcome!
ROYJESS

Welcome to the forum A+J
Dan

To anyone who has recently joined the party, welcome to TTSP :wave:
vikkimoo

I've just realised (and searched the thread!) that I've not posted in here introducing myself...I've actually been on TT forum since 2013. I discovered you guys when I was recovering from a bad illness and then post-viral fatigue, so thank you! 

I live about 90 mins drive from Towers so try and go down about once a year when time and funds allow. I can definitely remember going in the early 90s, we definitely saw the Peter Rabbit ice show, and I remember going onstage at a magic show (where CCL is now) to feel the lady in the box's head before she was sawn in half. I also  remember when Toyland Tours was new, and will happily campaign for it's return!
belpertramp

Hi!
LittleReidy

TheWoolfPack wrote:Hello!!

I’m new to this forum and to any forum actually! My partner and I are big theme park enthusiasts and are making time to visit new parks around the world. We are also trying to get into theme park vlogging but it’s difficult to do that and a full time job. When we got to theme parks we don’t want to have to ‘work’ persay just wanted to enjoy it and not have to worry so I’m working on that.

We mainly visit Thorpe Park as we live in Sussex and have visited Alton Towers a lot and been to Drayton Manor (never again) but have also just finished a two day trip to Europa Park which has sparked a big push for us to visit more and more in Europe. We planned to go to Portaventura next year and visited smaller European parks! The dream is Florida!

Sorry for the essay lol
A+J

Welcome! I've just came back from Portaventura and loved it, hope you get to go visit soon.
Melissa
Instagram - GingerFreckledGirl
Blog - www.GingerFreckledGirl.Wordpress.com
Wagstaff04

Welcome all new members!
Michelle

Hey anyone new (or just making a formal introduction for the first time!) Hope you all enjoy posting and getting involved :)
ChelsBartsATFan

I’m new!!! :) :)
Hi everyone!!
DeadJack5

Hi and welcome to everyone who has recently joined! Can't wait to see your posts in the future! :)
Luce

Welcome to all the new members and hope you enjoy it here :)