New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Capt.Barnacles

Coaster Inc. has managed a very good recreation of it. How did this topic name get changed? :-s

EDIT: Different name only appeared on that post. Confused me.
Dan

Dan Cotton wrote:Coaster Inc. has managed a very good recreation of it. How did this topic name get changed? :-s

EDIT: Different name only appeared on that post. Confused me.
I believe the post got moved Dan, so the topic title didn't change :P
Michelle

Sorry for the confusion, this is what happens when I edit on my phone ;)
n_tuna95

Hello :D

Just thought I'd say hello. I've been reading topics on this forum for ages but never actually signed up! loving the halloween theme to it!

:D
Dom

Welcome to the forum everyone. Come and say hello in The Asylum as it is known as at the moment
Dom

(Sorry for the double post)Welcome to everyone who has joined the forum recently. Don't forget to say Hi in here and come say Hi in the Shoutbox at the bottom of the main forum page. :)
paige

:wave:

I'm Paige and I am already active in another forum however I'd like to expand my knowledge on Towers and gain more insight into the Southern parks because why not. I have, ashamedly, never been to Towers *ducks* purely down to the fact it's too far and too much but I hope to be able to say I've been to Towers this time next year haha. I hope I give reasonable contributions and keep the quality up!
Dom

Welcome to the forum Paige. I'm sure your knowledge of AT and the southern parks will expand. Also come say hi in the Shoutbox at the bottom of the main forum page. :)
Morgan

Welcome, I'm normally in the Shoutbox (at the bottom of the main page) so come and say hi :D
[Adz]

I used to post on here ages ago but I was a cringey 14/15 year old for the majority of that time so I'd rather not mention it much. I'm a student at Uni of Leeds and thought I'd check this site out again so yeah, hi everyone.
Dom

Welcomes back to the forum [adz]. I hope you enjoy your second time and get fully involved in all aspects of the forum :)
Morgan

Welcome back! Be sure to come back to the Shoutbox, it's always nice to have a chat there :)
JustWill

Welcome back [Adz]! Be sure to drop into the shout-box for a chat :)
Savva0122

Took me a while to find this thread!
Been in theme park hibernation for past 10 years or so but the kids old enough now to start to enjoy the parks. Went to Paulton's park and alton towers twice this year, mainly cbeebies and kiddies rides, but planning to go next year and fast track the big rides. Also first trip to the hotel/water park just back in November.
Big plans- hoping to go to Disneyland Paris in October and planning a MAP next year to do all the attractions and parks
Dom

Welcome to the forum Savva0122. Come and say hi in the shoutbox at the bottom of the main forum page :)
Echo Rider

Hi Guys,
I've been reading the site for a while now but never got round to registering. However I wanted to look at all the aerial photos so I was kind of forced in to signing up ;)
All the best,
Echo.
Dom

Welcome to the forum Echo Rider. Come say hi in the shoutbox at the bottom of the main forum page. :)
Morgan

Welcome to the TT|SP family! :)
JustWill

Welcome to TowersTimesForum! It's always great to finally register ;) Be sure to drop into the ShoutBox for a nice chat! :)
Zach

[Adz] wrote:I used to post on here ages ago but I was a cringey 14/15 year old for the majority of that time so I'd rather not mention it much. I'm a student at Uni of Leeds and thought I'd check this site out again so yeah, hi everyone.
I live in leeds! :D welcome fellow Yorkshire man :)