New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Sam198

Welcome Phil, Jordan, Connor and Heidi! :D
RubyGaga

Yep im new to the forum! My profile basically gives away that im called Ruby, a girl from cleethorpes, and i love Alton Towers (+lady gaga. irrelevant but still). What it dosent say is that im 18, on the outside im very very VERY girly, im a lesbian, and i am very outgoing. On the inside, i love rollercoasters, attractions, reddit, xbox, pokemon etc. Basically im a closet tomboy. At the moment im just finishing my A levels, im studying Art, Media and Communication studies.
I live just over 2 hours away from AT, but i tend to go up to 12 times a year (I know right?) because i have family who live 10 mins away, and a friend i know also has family down there too! But, im taking my driving test in a few weeks so hopefully, i can drive down there myself! Providing i save up for tickets and fuel of course. Oh how the poor life of a student taunts me.
I created an account a while ago, speculating the release for TH13TEEN, but i cant for the life of me remember what my account was called!

Erm, i hope thats a good enough introduction  :?
Closet tomboys UNITE!  :D
Last edited by RubyGaga on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image ImageImageImage
Luce

Hi Ruby, welcome to the forum :)
Michelle

Hi Ruby, and everyone else who's joined this week :) Hope you like it here!
Sam198

Hai Ruby. :wave:
Discodave

Hi there. My names Dave, and for over Forty years, I've been a huge fan of all things connected with Fairgrounds, and Amusement Parks. Although I've only ridden coasters in the UK, that doesn't stop me from wanting to know what goes off in the rest of the world Coasterwise.
I'm also into the technical side of coasters and rides, and by that, I don't mean how many gallons of paint, or nuts and bolts are involved lol.
Anyway, here's to All you Coaster Fans out there, and let's see what the future holds for Alton Towers.
Have Fun, and keep on riding those tracks  :)
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Hiya Dave :wave: Don't suppose you could come to the Shoutbox it's quite lonely at the moment ;)
Pennywise

Howdy Dave! Welcome to TTF, grab yourself a seat. :)
Bullet Hell

Hi folks,
Been lurking quite a bit during my lunchbreak on the Smiler topics, driving my colleagues nuts with all the speculation. Only I could make rollercoasters boring, they've said, which is saying something considering I've no idea what most of the threads are talking about.

Funfact about myself: I get awful motion sickness, fatigue, and headaches. Cinnarizine is great for the sickness but it leads to fatigue (worsened by early starts to get to parks), which inevitably leads to headaches. I am an awful theme park partner. However I have only actually been sick after Air and Spinball which is pretty good going. Thrilling stuff I know!
Tom

Welcome aboard!
Luce

Welcome to the forum Dave & Bullet :)
jessiejuju

Hi my names Jess I'm new here so don't be afraid to say hi.  :D xxx
Boz

Been neglecting this topic recently :oops:
Hi Jess, and everyone else I haven't said Hi to yet. Welcome to TTF :wave:

Join most of us in the ShoutBox at the bottom of the main forum page, for some random amusement :)
Luce

Hi Jess, welcome to the forum :)
richard.tracey.9619

Hey whats up I am Richard and have been going to AT since i was 6    :D
Sam198

Hey Richard, and everyone else I've missed. :P
JonoD

Hello all,

I was actually a regular here under the name of 'CobraRoll' until something ages ago stopped me from coming here... Can't remember for the life of me what.  :?

Since the Smiler's construction picked up again the towers has another grasp on my interests... So here's to round 2! see you about the place!
Boz

Hi Jono and Richard, Welcome to TTF! Have fun :)
dixiewhiskey

Signed up to TT after months of lurking. I'm quite an Alton Towers enthusiast but don't know much about the technical side of things. Been reading a lot on The Smiler Construction thread and I haven't a clue about track parts/layouts.
Anyways I digress! Just wanted to say hello to you all.

Sophie. X
Pennywise

Hey, welcome to TTF.  :D

Just so you know, there's an 'introduce yourself' thread in Corner Coffee - you might want to say "hello" in there. :)