New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
SpinballEdders

Hi Nadesico and welcome to TTF! :D
Poison Tom 96

Hi Nadesico and welcome to the black hole that is TTF! :P
Big stan

Hi i'm karl, 30 years old from Chester and have been a long time lurker on these forums for some time. I thought it's about time i registered so i can join in the fun. Always been a huge fan of the towers since i was a kid, My favourite ride has to be Nemesis by far, and is probably still one of my favourite coasters to this day. :D
SpinballEdders

Hi Karl, and welcome to TTF! have a great time on here :)
ZenakuShi

Hi, you can all call me Elly, I'm 15. I wouldn't exactly say that I'm that new around here (I've been lurking about since 2010, and only joined Summer 2011 I think) I've been posting the occasional comment, but that's about all. I've only recently rediscovered my love for coasters after I got dragged on Nemesis by a nine year old back in 2010. (collosus put me off when I was eight when I pretty much had my back broken by it and head splattered across chertsey) but I now live about 40 minutes away from alton, unfortunately a little too close to Crewe for comfort. I had been on coaster force for a little bit, but generally got put off it by some of the members problems with newbies.

Currently I am converting the spare room of the house into my own working knex theme park.
I am interested in graphic design, and at the moment am drawing our favourite alien, for said aliens eighteenth.

Long greeting is long. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk
Poison Tom 96

Hello Elly and Karl :)

Elly from what i have heard about CoasterForce, TowersTimes is much, much nicer to new members.

However if someone is out of line on here use the Flag Post button.
muttlee

Hi all, just realised I've never properly introduced myself!

My name is Matt, aka Muttlee, and I'm a 29 year old Lighting Designer and Engineer from near Nottingham!
I've been visiting AT for a number of years, and been reading on here for a while too.

So... Hi! :D
La Roq

Hey there fellow TTF newbies(Karl, Elly, Nadesico)^^

Oh and Nadesico would your username be named after a certain anime or am I just mistaken?
Nemesis94

Just realised I've not introduced myself. My real name's Dan and to avoid confusion I was not born in 94, Nemesis was. Nemesis94 is my PSN tag too, so made sense to use that. I'm actually of 85 vintage, a maths grad and college lecturer in Sheffield. Been a TowersTimes stalker for quite a while, only joined the day SW7's plans were released. Wanted to share my recreation with people who'd appreciate it. A bit of a perfectionist though, I am forever tweaking things and thinking of ways to improve them.

Severely longing for the day we get a Mass Effect: The Ride (Though a Halo: The Ride wouldn't be too bad either...)
See my No Limits recreation of SW7 (filmed by JAMMYD777) at
Don't_Look_Down

Welcome guys!  :wave:
Oblivion beckons in T-minus five minutes, be prepared for embarkation!

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
SpinballEdders

Hi Dan ,and welcome to TTF! :D

Dan count: 862
Poison Tom 96

Nemesis94 wrote: Just realised I've not introduced myself. My real name's Dan and to avoid confusion I was not born in 94, Nemesis was. Nemesis94 is my PSN tag too, so made sense to use that. I'm actually of 85 vintage, a maths grad and college lecturer in Sheffield. Been a TowersTimes stalker for quite a while, only joined the day SW7's plans were released. Wanted to share my recreation with people who'd appreciate it. A bit of a perfectionist though, I am forever tweaking things and thinking of ways to improve them.

Severely longing for the day we get a Mass Effect: The Ride (Though a Halo: The Ride wouldn't be too bad either...)

Yay! another Sheffield person :D Poison Tom 96 is my Xbox live gamertag
Dingerbell

Welcome all new (or old) TTF'ers  :wave:.

Nemesis94, the Halo ride idea is awesome....
Earl of Shrewsbury

Hello All.

Long time admirer of this website, a handy collection of useful Towers info.

I've also followed some of the discussions on the forum with great interest and thought it was high time I added my thoughts.

I live in Scotland and when I'm not at a theme park, I'm a university lecturer.

My profile reflects the great love I have for Hex. In my opinion, it encapsulates the essence of what seperates truly phenomenonal theme park attractions from average, off-the-shelf "fun fair" rides (Thorpe Park, I'm looking at you).

I guess I'm preaching to the choir here but I believe Alton Towers is unique in the UK, long may it continue to produce premium quality entertainment!

Let the discussion begin.
The Oak Tree shall be Chained
From now until the end of time.
That old hag's curse shall be contained,
I will protect my family line.
SpinballEdders

Welcome To TTF Earl of Shrewsbury! Hope you fun on here, We're all friendly folk! :)
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

I third what has been said.

We are all new users from the past year and have settled fine. So you will settle in in no time!

Have a nice time here!
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.
Pennywise

Welcome, dear Earl. But may I ask, which Earl of Shrewsbury be ye? ;)
Vegitabeta

Hi everyone, another newbie here.  Only just saw this thread, so I have posted a couple of times already.  Last time in Alton Towers was last September, so not too long ago!  Oh, I've also been lurking here for a while  :)
SpinballEdders

Welcome to TTF Vegitabeta! Hope you have a great time on here! :)