Quick Questions 2008

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Mike

Much easier to ring them woody :)

08705 20 40 60 (01538 703344 if you want a number in inclusive minutes from a mobile :))

Thanks to Ian for the sig!
NickT04

If your desperate to contact them by e-mail, I did so the other week through the customer feedback form and got a response answering my question in just a few days. However ringing them would get a quicker response!

Thanks for that "landline" number too Mike!
pinkiep

Hi,
We're going to Scarefest on the 18th and were thinking about buying annual passes then(we've been 3 times in 4 weeks lol so might be worth it).We have Scarefest vouchers..will we still have the admission price refunded when we buy the annual pass with it being Scarefest and using a voucher??

Cheers,Wendy
Dean

[quote=""Wendy""]Hi,
We're going to Scarefest on the 18th and were thinking about buying annual passes then(we've been 3 times in 4 weeks lol so might be worth it).We have Scarefest vouchers..will we still have the admission price refunded when we buy the annual pass with it being Scarefest and using a voucher??

Cheers,Wendy[/quote]
Whatever you pay to get in on 18th October, providing you still have your ticket you should get that amount knocked off your Annual Pass.
Big Dave

Aup peeps. Im working on the saturday night of the scarefest meetup and wont be back at AT resort until late Saturday night around midnight. As long as I have the room number and room key, do you think I will have any problems getting back to the hotel that late???
Coke

There should always be someone on the front desk to check you in, but I advise you call whichever hotel you are you staying at earlier in the day to tell them. Just incase they think you're not showing up and sell your room off.

Are you thirsty?
Nick

I don't think they can sell it off because its paid for in advance
Big Dave

Im not the only 1 in the room. Others will be there, its just me wont be showing up until later.
Nick

You can just go through the security entrance to the grounds and drive to the hotel. The doors to the hotel won't ever be locked
DaveFreeze

Does any1 know what kinder queing times there will be on 31st of october?
Matt

I should imagine fairly long with it being scarefest, although if you pick the right moments you will be able to queue for less time.
e.g lunchtime, when the halloween shows are on.

Also, spinball is quieter between 1- 4

Its ususally best to get to the back of the park first to beat the queues.

Hope this helps

Matt
:)x
DaveFreeze

Thanks mate. yer i went last year for it but was earlier and was very empty.

But with it being halloween itself?
Kaycee

Hallowe'en's a Friday this year, isn't it? I think you can expect it to be quite busy, especially as it's the last weekend of the season also...
Coasternut

Quick question about the Scarefest. Heading up with a few friends on Saturday 25th October, probably one of the busiest days of the event. Living nearby, we probably won't be heading up until mid-afternoon - will there be an issue buying tickets for a post-8pm visit to the hotel mazes then or would it be worth going earlier in the day to get them?
Also, where can the tickets be bought from and how large are the groups for the mazes?

Thanks for your help!
DaveFreeze

If it were me, id alwasy get there for opening time, it will be busy. if you live near buy i would consider going early to get them too.

as with the maze etc, i went last year and bought the tickets from the hotel, however i was staying there and am not sure if the park also sells them.
bobblebob

Ive got an AP so get free parking. Do i just drive up to the gates and show him my pass to get let out?
bobblebob

MJT

Can anyone tell me how much it costs to go in the Alton Towers waterpark and how long each session is? Also are there any discounts availabe that might save a bit of money?

Thanks all! :D