Quick Questions 2008

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Crofty

When we were there last they made us all pay separately so I couldn't use an annual pass. :x
You could pay the whole bill I suppose which would be classed as one purchase and get the money off your friends later.

:D :D
NickT04

On the Corkscrew thread there has been mention of tours throughout the park, does any one have any more info to shed on this? Someone said it's not advertised on the site either - but I didn't want to flood the corkscrew thread with this question! Thanks!
AstroDan

Usually, during the Winter season (1st December -> 4th January), there are House and Gardens tours/access generally for Hotel Guests only. Sometimes this allows guests to roam freely around designated areas, however sometimes you must remain with the guide.

:)
NickT04

Ah right cool! Not going to be able to afford a hotel stay this year, but something to bare in mind come next winter season! Thanks for the info :)
Rowe

Does anyone know where I can find the new Towers Street music?
I've tried searching on the forums for the past topic with the link but I can't find it anywhere.
AstroDan

There is no proper Towers St. music available anywhere online. There are some enthusiasts who have it, but they choose not to share it. Same goes for Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, Mutiny Bay etc.

Gone are the days when all music is shared around I am afraid.

Kaycee

Hehehe I love music sharing politics. :D Makes me laugh.
Anonymous

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows the exact words to the Hex curse spoken by the witch? [-o<
Mattia

HAHA! Very true Dan, it's all kept to themselves now a days :(

And regarding Hex, I think it's Latin...not too sure. But, sadly unless someone has the Script - no one knows....it would be like gobble-de-gook if we tried to type it from what we heard.

Rowe - found a 7 min recording of Track 1 of the new Towers Street tracks. It's not mine, it was recorded by someone else but i hope this helps :)
Towers Street 2007.mp3 - 6.00MB
NickT04

Cheers for that Mattia, the music doesn't half remind me of Zelda!
Anonymous

Does anyone know when AT opens for the 2009 season

Matt

[quote=""connorbruce11""]Does anyone know when AT opens for the 2009 season

Half Term: 14-22nd February
Main Season: Sunday 22nd March - Sunday 1st November

Mattia

Or Saturday 28th of March, they can't quite make up their minds yet...:P