Which Ride Improves The Most On The Front?

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.

THE FRONT Poll

Poll runs till Sat Oct 07, 2045 5:29 pm

Nemesis
48%
Air
5%
Rita
41%
Oblivion
5%

Total votes: 56
Mattia

Rita for me! Gives you so much more of a thrill, always tend to queue for front row, otherwise i just feel slightly less "adrenaline pumped" in any other seat. lol :P
Hark

Nemesis for me :) Just so much better seeing where you are going - I will never ride it anywhere else.
Elgouldo

Nemesis, front row, damp track = roxxors my boxxors.

Runner up is either Rita or Air, and to be fair the front row on any ride is the most enjoyable eating position as I find it annoying looking at the back seats, feet or car infront, however the benefits of being seated elsewhere is that unless you know the track well enough it's hard to predict or even know what's coming next.
Quickey

Nemesis is defiantly the ride that improves the most at the front. You can just see everything and it is awesome.

Air was the most disappointing as I thought it would be really cool at the front, but it actually doesn’t make much difference.
jennal

Oblivion- doesnt make much of a difference
Air- again not enough distance

It's between nemmy n rita, nemmy is fantastic on the front as it really is what the ride layout and themeing is for but again the disorientation when you can't see is awesome>

So i'd have to say Rita, the lauch just dissapearing underneath you in the amount of time it takes to blink is awesome, something you really can't appreciate on any other seat. Seeing the track on it is another wow factor for me as it's just a blur and makes you appreciate how fast the ride truly is. One thing I hate though is you can say bye to your make up!
rita demon
Dr Pop Rocket

Nemesis without a doubt, sitting anywhere else is fantastic in itself but the front row is spectacular, the sight of seeing your feet slice past rocks, theming and waterfalls is a huge adrenaline boost. Nemesis, at night during Electric Towers, at the front was without a doubt the best ride experience for me to date, it was like the ride was on steroids.
diggerAT241092

Nemmie I think! The first time i rode nemmie on the front row i was completely blown away!

Air well this comes second for me did make a difference but it not a big deal.

For Rita i havn't actually ridden at the very front. i've riddent he row behind and it was good but i tend to go for the back. find it better.

As for Oblivion, well i prefer to be at the frontfor some reaspon. probs. for the hang bit. But i'm not fusses too much if im on bak matters more on the other rides.!
Chris1

Nemesis definately.....

I never bother riding it from any other position as it simply doesn't do the ride justice....

:)
Sir John Talbot

Rita.

The launch really is fantastic sitting at the front, with that daunting view - and I find it less turbulent at the front too, though you still have plenty of air-time.

I find Nemesis far superior back row, far left.
Moley

None of them, I have to take my glasses off so views mean nothing to me :lol: