Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Joe-07

Sorry if it has already been posted in this topic, but does anybody know where I could find the Gloomy Wood music that includes the zapping noise that the guns make please?

Thanks in advance :)
Whhistle

[removed]
Last edited by Whhistle on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Account No Longer In Service.
Islander

[quote=""Whhistle""]Katanga Canyon 2010:
Katanga Canyon 2010 Theme[/quote]
Hopefully myself and Bote will now be believed - this is the Katanga track used last year, not that one which was uploaded last time.

I'm now struggling to think of any music that I particularly wanted that I still don't have. Thanks a million Whhistle, much appreciated :D
Joel

We're updating the TowersTimes server with these files just now, hold tight all :D

Edit:

The files are going up now, and can temporarily be browsed at:

http://old.towerstimes.co.uk/downloads/public/
thefatone

Thanks for the courtyard tavern music - this is the stuff i'm always expecting when mutiny bay music comes out (the stuff played on the rides and at legoland basically!). So very happy, cheers!
Bote

[quote=""Whhistle""]Katanga Canyon 2010:
Katanga Canyon 2010 Theme[/quote]

Whhistle, if you ever come on a TTF Meet I may have to do things to you :P I can't thank you enough! My entire network is running unprotected right now, but I'll risk it to download this :P

[quote=""Islander""]
Hopefully myself and Bote will now be believed - this is the Katanga track used last year, not that one which was uploaded last time.
[/quote]
Well we knew we were right to be honest :wink:
Joel

The previous track was still used previous to this track, though :P

Anyway, thanks once again to Whhistle for your stellar efforts and time to bring this treasure trove of audio for us all :D
[Archive]

[quote=""Islander""]Hopefully myself and Bote will now be believed[/quote][quote=""Bote""]Well we knew we were right to be honest [/quote]Nobody ever said you were wrong...?

Thanks for the masses of audio that we are receiving anyway! :)
Mattia

Whhistle, thank you for all the releases, especially the fish and chips demo and also the fact that in the TS Family Resturant mix it has the Cred Street 2008 music in it!

Thank you :)
Hark

Big thanks to Whistle from me as well :) Some really good stuff here and some things i've wanted for ages!

These have kinda already been posted in a way - They're included in the Towers Family Restaurant that Whistle uploaded but I've cut out 2 songs out of the mix that I feel are worthy of their own:

Lucy's Birthday - Sir Algenon's Attic Show

Sir Algenon's Attic Main Theme
Tranceptor2K9

To all who have uploaded audio to this thread recently...I owe you all a drink :D
Whhistle

[removed]
Last edited by Whhistle on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Account No Longer In Service.
Squiggles

Well after a fun afternoon, all those recent updates are now available on the Towers Times Media Page.

Enjoy the amazing selection of stuff now up. And thanks once again to Whhistle for all his tracks. :clap:
Edwardo..... move me!
Farquaad

Is there a full nemesis theme without Tom Baker?
Last edited by Farquaad on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Archive]

Yes.

However, the music the backs Tom Baker's narration is just parts of the Nemesis theme and some unused parts edited together, not the full theme if that is what you were thinking. The full theme is here. :)
Farquaad

Thanks thats sweet :D

You know who composed it by any chance?
NF2

The Nemesis Theme was composed and recorded by Graham Smart, who also wrote the music for the Haunted House, Towers Street, and various other bits and pieces in the early 90s.

Sadly he no longer writes music, but most of his work was made up of loops and synthesised melodies spliced together. The only music at Alton that is 100% known to have been performed by a full on orchestra was he music for Hex, which was written by Crispin Merell.
Tranceptor2K9

Does anyone have the version of the Nemesis theme that was used in the Nemesis X promotional video? It sounds somewhat different to the main track and ive always wanted to get a hold of it.
Farquaad

The Nemesis Theme was composed and recorded by Graham Smart, who also wrote the music for the Haunted House, Towers Street, and various other bits and pieces in the early 90s.
Ah thanks, didnt know he did Nemesis as well it sounds pretty different from his other stuff, sounds less synthesised
Alex Tyler
Location: Air, Forbidden Valley, Alton Towers, Alton, Staffordshire, ST10 4DB

If anybody is interested I have the Hex theme that is used in the vault (with lighting and the mechine powering up - not just the music). But can somebody tell me where to upload it?