Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
moog666

Sorry :oops: Delete this post.

If you must make jokes about Steve Jobs, Try to keep them PC.
Adam

It can be found here: [url=http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/viewtopi ... 74#p558474" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]viewtopic.php?p=558474#p558474[/url] :)
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
Nemair

have no fear! I'll post the current Katanga music up shortly.
Whhistle

[removed]
Last edited by Whhistle on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Account No Longer In Service.
Jimbob

[quote=""Whhistle""]Yes, the Katanga Canyon music has been changed since 2007 when the music was first produced. It can be heard in the TFR music track.

I uploaded the original, although I am not sure when they changed it.[/quote]

I do appologise i thought it was the same just edited. Be good to hear a high quality of the current one though
Adam

Just found this old video I shot and made a few years back. Thought some may be interested. A vintage shot of the old Splash Carts in there too :lol:

[url=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;][/url]

(P.S - Ignore the whole website thing attached to the videos, it was a project I was apart of a few years back, didn't end well... :lol: )
AltonGeek220

[quote=""Bote""]If you mean the one from TS Suite, that's not the actual area music.

I mean this music Excuse the lousy quality, but this is the only version I've found of it so far.

The one on the media page is a variation on it which until the other day I'd never heard before.[/quote]

This is my video, the quality is lousy cos it was recorded on a camara BUT love the music! I also have the sharkbait reef music aswell here! http://www.youtube.com/user/RhysDudePic ... pEAknpNM4k :lol: :lol:
Rowe

I don't care as much for the quality on this one, because I get to hear the Sharkbait soundtrack!
Mattia

Thanks for all these suite releases! :D

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the Cred Street 2008 or Skyride 2008 music?

Thankies. :)
Whhistle

[removed]
Last edited by Whhistle on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Account No Longer In Service.
Sharkbait Tom

Is it Alton Towers that is only allowed to use/play the music? Because I would like to play the New Katanga Canyon in my shop, but wasn't sure whether I would be allowed to do so?

Tom :)
James

[quote=""Whhistle""]Haunted Hollow Sound Effects:

Cello Trigger
Cello Loop
Earl Trigger
Earl Loop
Herse
. . . just to keep the sounds flowing.

Sorry it's not the complete set, IE missing some of the speech parts but hey, more than nothing :P

Enjoy :D[/quote]
Whhistle, I don't care whether you're a man, woman, animal or other. Just marry me! :P

Seriously though, can't thank you enough for the audio files you've uploaded. It's very much appreciated. :D Just wondering if you've got the Sharkbait Reef track or any of the Scarefest music used(Carnival of Screams/Toyland Tours music particularly)?
Voke

Scarefest 2010 music would be brilliant if anyone had it?
SEALIFE

[quote=""Sharkbait Tom""]Is it Alton Towers that is only allowed to use/play the music? Because I would like to play the New Katanga Canyon in my shop, but wasn't sure whether I would be allowed to do so?

Tom :)[/quote]

Im pretty sure you'd need a liscene for the music for a start I remmember when we used to run a pub we used to have to buy a music liscene to play general music in the pub. I'd also think that you'd need to contact Merlin about buying the rights to the music aswell? As it was mentioned somewhere on here to keep it for home use only if I rememmber correctly? :?

Hope that kinda helps anyway :)
Adam

As long as you have a PRS License, you can play pretty much anything you like.

Apart from Disney music as their Record Company doesn't allow the use... i think. Something like that anyway.
Dormiens-Dave

even with a PRS license you can only play published music to allow for royality payments ect, disney publish their music but protect it from being played, as Merlin have never released this music to the public i'm fairly sure your not allowed to play it.
Big Dave

Loving the high quality audio for Th13teen. Had it loud on my new head phones and you can hear loads of stuff you normally miss out. Thanks again guys :)
Alex Tyler
Location: Air, Forbidden Valley, Alton Towers, Alton, Staffordshire, ST10 4DB

Has anybody got the "if you go down to the wood today you better not go alone" announcement?
e4kenndr

i had a few 13 style jingles that i used for my fish tank (Yes we have a 13 themed tank! (And yeah it was b4 Alton made theirs lol)

I'll try and upload them soon...

---- Post Info Added ----

OK I've done it at work anyway so here's a few, may be disappointed with a few as some i just edited in audacity quickly and some from adverts and utube videos as you will see, some are random letters as that's how i managed to get the fish tank sound effects to appear to make sound effects randomly...

BTW These are just that i've pinched and modified here and there so apologies if offends any1 reputting them on here, as i say was just used for some tank effects originally, no harm intended! :)

http://cid-9836b1b65a5db0a3.skydrive.li ... 5DB0A3!585
DiogoJ42

I think you need to show us this fish tank of yours mate :D