Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
SEALIFE

A HUGE Thankyou to Whhistle & Hark! Both of them have contributed such usefull media! Can't wait till Whhistle realeases the next lot! Thanks guys! :D
Nemair

Ok may as well!

Mutiny Bay Main Theme
[url=http://www.2shared.com/audio/odU38X8E/M ... Theme.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.2shared.com/audio/odU38X8E/M ... Theme.html[/url]

Charlie Boatride
[url=http://www.2shared.com/audio/T1xzzmfg/B ... lride.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.2shared.com/audio/T1xzzmfg/B ... lride.html[/url]

Towers Street Waltz
[url=http://www.2shared.com/audio/pGG4Kc9O/T ... Waltz.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.2shared.com/audio/pGG4Kc9O/T ... Waltz.html[/url]

enjoy, but use for personal use only.
SEALIFE

Im in heaven at the momment! Thanks so much guys for uploading this unrealsed music!
Abit cheecky but has anyone got the Thunder Rock Rally 2007 Keyboard theme?
Other than that thanks guys! Muchly appreciated!
Nemair

I think I have the one, I shall have a look for you. If it's the right one it sounds totally different through decent speakers!
AstroDan

How the hell do you get that 2shared site to work!

:x
SEALIFE

[quote=""AstroDan""]How the hell do you get that 2shared site to work!

:x[/quote]
You have to wait for it to load Dan and its near the bottom it appears "Download" or along those lines. :)
Rowe

Thank you all for the generous postings of music in this topic and on TTF. It's fantastic to hear the music clearer.

I was just wondering if anybody has the Sharkbait Reef music too?

That would be wonderful if someone could put the full track up :)
dont look down 2005

Hello, I'm a long time lurker and don't post that much, but I have to for this.

Thanks so much to everyone who's contributed music to this thread in the last few days. There's flippin' tons of it and it's all fantastic.

Can't wait to hear more (as there seems to be more added every few hours right now!)
DiogoJ42

It's all just too much at once to cope with! :crazy:

Not that I'm saying stop posting!
Hark

I actually cannot wait for the Monorail music to be released :D EPICLY Catchy soundtrack!
DiogoJ42

Let me fix that for you ;) [quote=""Hark""]I actually cannot wait for the Monorail music to be released :D EPICLY annoying soundtrack![/quote]
Mattia

I agree Hark! :D Can't wait either. :)

Anyone else finding these 2shared links for like charlie and TS Waltz to be broken?
Islander

Also agreed Hark! Katanga Canyon also... :D

[quote=""Mattia""]Anyone else finding these 2shared links for like charlie and TS Waltz to be broken? [/quote]
No, but they are misleading (not through any fault of Charlie and TS Waltz, I hasten to add).

Ignore the big blocky buttons, and look for a small 'download to my PC' link right at the bottom, underneath them :).
Mattia

[quote=""Islander""]
[quote=""Mattia""]Anyone else finding these 2shared links for like charlie and TS Waltz to be broken? [/quote]
No, but they are misleading (not through any fault of Charlie and TS Waltz, I hasten to add).

Ignore the big blocky buttons, and look for a small 'download to my PC' link right at the bottom, underneath them :).[/quote]

Yeah, the 'download to my PC' link is the link that is invalid and broken. :(

Thanks though. :)
Towersfan

[quote=""Mattia""][quote=""Islander""]

Ignore the big blocky buttons, and look for a small 'download to my PC' link right at the bottom, underneath them :).[/quote]

Yeah, the 'download to my PC' link is the link that is invalid and broken. :(

Thanks though. :)
[/quote]

You can get them all in the audio section of the main Towers Times site now. :)
Alex Tyler
Location: Air, Forbidden Valley, Alton Towers, Alton, Staffordshire, ST10 4DB

[quote=""Hark""]I actually cannot wait for the Monorail music to be released :D EPICLY Catchy soundtrack![/quote]

I've got the monorail music, I would let you have it but don't know where/how to upload it.

to confirm, is it the music used in the video below that you are looking for?

[url=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;][/url]
SEALIFE

^ Is it the HQ version of the recorded version?
I think the recorded version you can hear people talking and the tractors in the background I belive? Correct me if im wrong! :?
Alex Tyler
Location: Air, Forbidden Valley, Alton Towers, Alton, Staffordshire, ST10 4DB

Recorded.
Hark

The recorded version has been out for some time, we need the HQ/Clean version of it!
Adam

Would just like to say a Massive thank you to everyone who has recently released Media Files. Its been a long time coming! :)
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."