Whats the funniest thing you or someone else has done at AT?

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Vicki

Back in 2009, spending 2 days at the resort for a birthday treat for 2 friends. Seven of us rocked up to ATH in fancy dress and went round the park dressed up. Very fun day, the staff kept having jokes with us, and a random group of people wanted their picture taken with us!
The Lonely end of the Rink- a great song, and it\'s usually the case when I go ice skating because I just can\'t keep up!
NickT04

I wouldn't perhaps say funny, but there was a human poo in the Tower ruins on Friday...
formula1fan

[quote=""NickT04""]I wouldn't perhaps say funny, but there was a human poo in the Tower ruins on Friday...[/quote]
Yeah, that's really not pleasant at all.
dmmosh1

A fair few years ago, i was loaded into spinball wizza and as i left the loading area i smacked the ride op's arse and he seemed to like it.

In january this year after i had just come out of the water park, i was waiting for the last bus to stoke station at the pick up point near the hotel that looks like a smoking shelter and there was one of the water park staff there. I had just seen the film "the men that stare at goats" and i was convinced that i could run through things so i took a rearly good fast run into the plastic window bit and hit it rearly hard and nutted it good and it sent me on my back and my girlfriend said that the staff members jaw droped and she started textin someone and walkin away from us.
Pennywise

[quote=""dmmosh1""]A fair few years ago, i was loaded into spinball wizza and as i left the loading area i smacked the ride op's arse and he seemed to like it.
[/quote]

What is it about this thread that seems to attract trolls? :roll:
towers freak

one of the funniest things that happened at AT took place while my family were sitting eating lunch on the rocks next to the last stall turn on Nemesis. My sister decided to make a crisp sandwich, so she sits there for a few mins putting these crisps on this sandwich while unaware of what was behind her. She turns to my dad to talk to him and without warning the train passes the turn, she turns back round to discover her crisps spread across Forbidden Valley. I of course could foresee this happening but didn't say anything as I wanted to laugh at my sisters expense. what a nice brother I am :twisted:
krikeymikey

Well, My friend decided it wasa good idea to eat a banana on nemesis.
Dangerous but funny and the ride photo had us in stiches.
Fear is subject to opinion